Friday, June 26, 2009

Enhance your marketing with viral video

I just put together a short minute-and-a-half viral video with a few client testimonials. There are a couple of other videos for our company on Youtube now. This is the first one with customers giving their thoughts about us though. One of the videos has gotten about 4,000 hits. A lot of these, I'm sure, have turned into traffic for the site. Viral videos are extremely effective as far as getting you more exposure and helping create leads. The one I just did was recorded on a new Flip Camera Mino HD that I bought recently and edited with some simple and affordable video editing software. When you get a moment check it out online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhxkcQUElc. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or recommendations.

No comments: